What The Rotary Foundation
accomplishes with your gift
Contributions to The Rotary Foundation support our goal of advancing international understanding, goodwill, and peace. Your participation in the Paul Harris Society is an especially meaningful and significant commitment.
- Your annual contribution of US$1,000 can help provide:
- A well for clean water to a community in India
- Equipment for a children's library in Ecuador
- Polio vaccine for numerous children
- Playground equipment, musical instruments, and therapeutic toys for rehabilitating orphans and other children in the Czech Republic
- Eyeglasses for needy adults in the Philippines
- Funding for a portion of a Group Study Exchange
These programs can only be sustained with the ongoing support of dedicated Rotarians. Thank you for making The Rotary Foundation your charity of choice
The Paul Harris Society is named after Paul P. Harris, founder of Rotary International. Paul Harris formed the world’s first service club, the Rotary Club of Chicago, on 23 February 1905. His intention was to recapture in a professional club the same friendly spirit he had felt in the small towns of his youth.
Today, Paul Harris Society contributions to The Rotary Foundation support a wide range of humanitarian grants and educational programs that enable Rotarians to bring hope and promote international understanding throughout the world.
Become a member of the Paul Harris Society today and make a lasting difference.
Paul Harris Fellows in The Rotary Club of Rio Rancho